The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

decent

way too easy, but a good concept, and it kept me amused for a while.

Weapon Tutorial V2 BIG Weapon Tutorial V2 BIG

not a tutorial

that was had no information on drawing them just "draw the gun and paint it" well yes we all know thats what you do. you didnt even try on this thing, and you didnt even draw those guns did you?

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

aweesoommmeee

its so fucking piratey!!!!!!!

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

meh

the tutorials were good. but alot of them had bugs. you get sick of tryin to fix them dep?

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

great game :D

hahaha love the last level you could get for your guy xD great game, good job :D

SC Guitar Maniac Dx SC Guitar Maniac Dx

hmmm

"this is crapy because there is gutair maniac deluxe 2 its way better and better graphics and better music thats why its a crappy game"

did it never enter your pathetic mind that that game is sequal to this? fuckin hell why cant newgrounds have some sort of idiot filter :p

its a great game because without this there would be NO SCGMDX2 :D

Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

this would be a great game

if the timing didnt have to be so damn precise >:( seriously were not gonna get perfect every time, you need a larger hit area

The Final Dare The Final Dare

haha pretty cool

reminds me of exmortis kinda :3 cus its a weird point n click :p

Mechabloby responds:

Yeah, Exmortis inspired me to make this. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Newgrounds: Old to New Newgrounds: Old to New

wtf

why is everyone scared of the angry face STILL? i mean come on its been out since the redesign was launched! anyway: this is pretty good, shows just how much ng has changed :D but it doesnt look very hard to put together, so ill give you a 6

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

haha awesome

my mates were playin this and they couldnt get past the agnry faic pick, and i did it all in 1 sitting HA take that :p great game